Food Service Driver
Under general supervision, to distribute food and supplies from the warehouse to the schools; to deliver meals from the central kitchens to the schools; to assist in the maintenance of food service storage areas at the schools; to operate a light truck in conjunction with food service requirements; and to do related work as required consistent with the job description.
Directly responsible to designated administrators.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Fills food and supply orders from schools
- Delivers food and supplies to co-curricular snack bars
- Delivers meals from the central kitchen to the satellite kitchens
- Maintains district vehicle for proper operation and cleanliness, as required
- Keeps food storage areas at the schools and the warehouse in proper order.
- Possession of an appropriate California Operator’s License issued by the State Department of Motor Vehicles
- Must possess appropriate forklift certificate.
Two years of driving experience.