Under supervision, to perform a variety of programmatic/instructional support and clerical tasks as directed by certificated staff; and to do related work as required consistent with the job description.
Directly responsible to designated administrators.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists certificated and clerical personnel with the organization of learning materials and instructional activities
- Helps students to understand directions and carry out assignments in an instructional lab setting
- Inventories and distributes office and curricular supplies
- Assists in maintenance of programmatic and student files
- Monitors and maintains a neat, orderly and attractive learning environment
- Operates office and audio- visual equipment
- Communicates regularly with Program Managers regarding activities in the instructional lab.
High School Diploma or equivalent; strong organizational skills and experience in an academic setting desirable.