Under general supervision, to perform duties related to mailroom, custodial, printing and general office work in the District Office, and to do related work as required.
Directly responsible to designated administrators.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepares, sorts and delivers mail within the District Office and other district sites
- Prepares the district’s conference rooms for meetings
- Delivers board agendas and documents to board members’ homes
- Does servicing of equipment and furniture
- Replaces electric bulbs
- Moves filing cabinets, desks and chairs when required
- Assists in the tasks assigned to the printing room
- Rerforms custodial work as required.
Must pass qualifying tests.
Possession of a valid California motor vehicle Operator’s License issues by the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
One year in custodial work, or one year as mailroom clerk, or one year as office messenger or office worker.