Under the direction of the Director of Assessment and Evaluation, develops and provides training to Administrators, teachers, other trainers, and individuals in using data to provide instruction.
- Will plan and implement professional development based on using data to plan instruction.
- Will model high expectations, conduct demonstration lessons, and assist with assessment development, planning, and pacing.
- Will provide instructional support in site staff development; coordinate staff development for school sites; collaborate with others to identify staff development needs
- Will plan and provide parent education related to using data to plan instruction.
- Will support and collaborate with site administrators and Assessment and Evaluation (Data) Analyst in using student performance data to develop site goals and plans for improvement.
- Will work in collaboration with Technology Integration Support Specialist and Assessment and Evaluation (Data) Analyst for various needs.
- Will participate in the interpretation of findings to a variety of audiences including school personnel, parents, District administrators, and the Board of Education; prepare reports and presentation materials.
- Will execute and prepare such forms, records, and reports as may be called for in the management of the program or for use in professional development.
- Will keep professional skills updated and consistent with current assessment, data management, and student information systems, and software use in the district.
- Attend training sessions, locally or out of town, as appropriate.
- Will maintain a professional, respectful, and cooperative working relationship with all employees.
- Will perform other duties as assigned consistent with the district goals and the New Haven Teachers Association contract.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Any combination equivalent to: Bachelor’s degree and college -level course work necessary to complete required credentialing program and three years of successful classroom teaching experience.
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Valid CA Teaching Credential
Valid CA Class C driver’s license
Certificated Salary Schedule