RCA II – Testing
Under supervision, to perform varied duties related to enrollment testing and schoolwide testing of students; and to other work as required, consistent with the job description.
Directly responsible to designated administrators.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Does a variety of testing and clerical work including the administration of placement tests, scoring of tests, filing and maintaining placement and language tests
- Data entry related to testing results
- Assisting administrators with schoolwide testing and the scheduling of outside agencies which perform testing
- Follows district regulations in sorting and filing documents
- Performs arithmetical calculation
- Prepares simple statistical reports
- Refers students to school officials
- May check the work of student assistants
- Supervises students
- Learns and uses testing methods and procedures
- Performs recordkeeping and record management procedures
- Communicates effectively in written and oral form.
Must pass qualifying test.