Health and Immunizations

The following health and immunization forms are required to register New Haven students.

Immunization Forms for Grades K-12

All Enrollees Must Submit:

Student Health Forms

First-time enrollees to a California public school must complete these forms, regardless of grade.

Oral Health Assessment Form

For Kindergarten enrollees only.


Local Health Clinics and Dental Resources

If you are in need of a physician or dentist for your child, please click the appropriate link below for a list of local health care clinics and dental providers. The contact information in the links below are not referrals nor is New Haven in partnership with any of the providers. Families interested in any of these service providers should make arrangements with the provider and are responsible for any financial obligations for services.

Centralized Enrollment Center at the Union City Family Center
725 Whipple Road
Union City, CA 94587
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm